You hereby grant the National Library of the Czech Republic, headquartered at Klementinum 190, 110 00 Praha 1, CRN 00023221 (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Administrator’) permission pursuant to Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter only as the ‘Personal Data Protection Act’) to process the following personal data:
- User ID
- Email address
The email address must be processed for the purposes of sending a forgotten password and news notifications. This data is going to be processed by the Administrator for the period of 10 years. You are giving your explicit consent with the above-mentioned processing. You can revoke this consent at any time, for example by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data is processed by the Administrator, but it can also be processed for the Administrator by
- the processor AiP Beroun s.r.o., headquartered at Talichova 807, 266 01, Beroun, CRN: 25778943 (the Manuscriptorium software provider)
- as well as other providers of processing software, services and applications, which are, however, currently not used by the company.
Please note that pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act you are entitled to:
- Withdraw your consent at any time;
- Ask us for the information about which of your personal data we process;
- Request an explanation from us on personal data processing;
- Request access to this data and have it updated or corrected;
- Ask us to delete this personal data;
- Contact us or the Personal Data Protection Office should you have any doubts concerning the compliance with the obligations related to personal data processing.